Monday 25th February 2019

Site-Wide Activity Forums Living Room Monday Nembutsu Monday 25th February 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Nicholls (Temple Host) 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

gratefull for the warm weather and time with family. Spent Saturday walking in Sutton nature reserve. Beautiful scenery and company.

Also grateful for the support of a number of Buddhist orders in Birmingham in the preparation of the Buddha day celebrations to be held on 18th May 2019 in the Birmingham museum.

Hope to see some of you there.

Namo Amida Bu

Sounds like you’ve had some lovely times, Andrew. I’m also pleased you started this thread this week as it gave me something to respond to! I was at work yesterday and did my at home puja this morning, which I love doing. I choose a text or chant or hymn from one of my hymn books and sing it at my desk. This morning it was Uchiyama Roshi on universal religion and ‘The original and sacred vows…’ Namo Amida Bu.

Namo Amida Bu. It’s puppy-world here… making preparations both emotional & practical. 5 weeks til she arrives. I’m super-organised and have booked the classes, arranged her first jabs etc etc… Also very much enjoying the weather. Andrew N – do you know what time the event is? I’ll be here on my own so will depend on the time whether I can make it. Andrew C – *waving*. Looking forward to listening to Kaspa’s new podcast with Dharmavidya. Love to all!

Hi Satya

it starts at 11am so may be a little early. Sanghamitra and the Birmingham Sangha should be there chanting.

So far we have Zen, Theravada, Pure Land and Triratna.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar