Italian section

Site-Wide Activity Forums Living Room General chit chat Italian section

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paolo 3 months ago.

• Author

Paolo
    Participant

Hi,
    how are you doing? I’ve tried to send this as a private message to Satya and Adamo, but of course I have failed 🙂

At the moment, I’ve transalted the summary of faith and a chapter from ”just as you are”. I can post them on these pages, of course
    I was thinking if Adamo would like to create and manage the fb italian group. I can do some other transalation work (it’s something I like to do and I can do it more regularly).
    To be honest, I already have a facebook page (the one for my band) to manage, and I can barely do it (have I already said that, except during work, I’m a really lazy and flicke one? 🙂 🙂 ).
    Let me know about it
    Best whishes
    Paolo

Adamo Montalbini
    Participant

Greetings to all of you, at this time I took the time to listen, read and practice the thirty-day Nembutsu, this is a beginning and I am grateful for the grace of the power of Amida’s vow. Here in Italy I thank Paolo a lot for his translations, personally I have few computer skills, I would rather live without digital technology, but how do I now discover this web platform ?
    Understand my difficulty, my bad English and the long silences.

Dear Paolo, I hope soon for a meeting where you can share spiritual practice and your translations with valuable lessons.  Namo Amida Bu

Paolo
    Participant

Hi Adamo,

how are you doing? First of all,  than you for your kind words. As I wrote to Satya, my transalations are far from being perfect, but it’s a beginning…well, I guess we can open up a space in this online community with the italian translations of the texts. Here we got the writers and the priests, it’s the better place in my humble opinion.

Best whishes

Paolo

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar