Hello from Hagerstown, MD, USA

Site-Wide Activity Forums Entrance hall Introductions Hello from Hagerstown, MD, USA

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tommy Bradshaw
      Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Tommy Bradshaw and I am currently living in Hagerstown, MD, USA. My wife and I recently relocated here from Reading, PA (although we are both originally from Southern New Jersey) for her work as a teacher. I currently work part-time as a School Bus Driver for the local school system and am working to finish my undergraduate studies online through American Public University.

I’ve been aware of Amida Shu for some time and I may have had an account here at some point in the past. I originally found Amida Shu linked from the ning website of the Bright Dawn Center of Oneness Buddhism where I have been involved for a few years now. I am currently going through their Lay Minister program.

Lately I’ve been using some of the practice materials offered from Amida Shu in my own home services/rituals. I met Aspirant Johnathan Robertson almost two months ago at the local Unitarian-Universalist congregation and I think its fair to say we have become fast friends in the dharma. Oddly enough we live right across the street from each other!

Anyway, thats enough about me! I’m happy to be here and am certainly open to learning more about and connecting with folks affiliated with Amida Shu.

Namo Amida Bu __/|\__

Hi Tommy, welcome. Good to learn a little about you. Namo Amida Bu

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar