Exciting book news

Site-Wide Activity Forums Library Book reviews Exciting book news

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rev. Satya Robyn (temple host) 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

I had the privelige of proof-reading Dharmavidya’s forthcoming book, The Dark Side of the Mirror, a couple of times and I can promise you that it is pretty special…

It isn’t just a unique commentary on Dogen’s Genjo Koan, but a window through which we can view… the whole universe. I’m really looking forward to my third reading when it comes out in March.

Windhorse Publications are publishing the book, and their business model relies on donations from people who support their authors. You can sponsor this book here. If you donate more than £40 you get one of the first copies of the paperbacks.

In other news, Kaspa is currently editing a new collection of Dharmavidya’s writings – every so often he sends me snippets and I am also very much looking forward to this when it’s ready. 2019 will be a good year for Amida Shu books – I’m also hoping to publish my book on Pureland refuge.

Namo Amida Bu,
    Satya

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar