Skip to toolbar

Deliverance while still living

Site-Wide Activity Forums Shrine Room Amida Shu Buddhist Practice Deliverance while still living

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Kim
      Participant

Master Huijing’s Dharma Words about Faith in and Acceptance to Amitabha’s Deliverance:

“We depend on Amitabha Buddha, not ourselves, for aspiration for rebirth in the Land of Bliss, as well as for reaching the realm of the Land of Bliss. We merely do in accordance with Amitabha Buddha’s wish – Amitabha advises us to recite his name, so do we. Therefore, our responsibility is to recite, and Amitabha’s responsibility is to receive and guide us for rebirth in the Land of Bliss. Being reborn in the Land of Bliss and attaining Buddhahood there, we depend solely on the power of Amitabha Buddha.”

Can someone suggest where I could find teachings of the PL masters where deliverance during this lifetime instead of rebirth after passing away is adressed? What does that mean in PL buddhism?

PL buddhism is based on mahayana view and bodhicitta. Still I wonder how is it exactly how perceptional shifts, i.e. insights into selflessness are viewed in PL.

Thank you. Namo Amitabha.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.