Amida’sguidance and transformation

Site-Wide Activity Forums Shrine Room Buddhist Q&A Amida’sguidance and transformation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeaunice Tribue Burnette 16 hours, 6 minutes ago.

• Author

Wayne
    Participant

I was wondering if any of you have examples of how Amida has guided and transformed you? Thank you 🙂🙏🏻

Amida’s Light has dispelled the fear of hell that has plagued me for most of my life. Practicing nien fo throughout the day has helped me to develop an awareness of Amida Buddha’s presence.  Each moment I walk with Amida.   Holding on to the nembutsu allows me to cope with my bipolar depression.

By practicing Pureland Buddhism, I see Amida as the true embodiment  of Compassion and Wisdom.  I am now aware of my shortcomings and infinite bombu nature. With Amida’s grace I aim to be more compassionate to the people in my life, especially my Mom. Though, I don’t think I have any wisdom, I still try to exercise common sense.   I am letting Amida’s Love to transform me.  I hope that one day I can show full gratitude to Amida for all the blessings he has bestowed upon me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar