Amida Purelandmeeting june 2019

Site-Wide Activity Forums News from other places Amida Belgium Amida Purelandmeeting june 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Acharya Kaspalita (temple host) 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

Vajrapala Moerman
    Participant

Very little Amida-group comes together this weekend: I think we will be four of us. Theme : The Summary of Faith and Practice. Big theme!!! Much commentaries on the Eleusis-site of Dharmavidya, so I studied a lot on it…. and translated things into dutch to understand better and help others to understand better with Dutch texts … and after all, it is all so simple : just having faith in the Buddha’s work and taking refuge over and over, all comes well if we – in all situations – turn our mind to the Buddha and have faith that he will lead us.

Amida Buddha will lead us through this weekend, we only have to keep him in mind and love will be there. Yes, I have a karmic affinity with Amitabha Buddha and hope much others getting a glimp of it too, it is such a grace. It is the love that is the trigger, loving the tree juwels, let us be with ours hearts with the Buddha’s.

I have seen thousands of Buddhas, all glorifying the Name, thousands of flowers, all adorning the Buddha lands and facing the Light.

Namo Amida Bu, Namo Amida Bu, Namo Amida Bu, is there more to say ?

Deep bow to all of you and wishing you a holy weekend!La Colline éclairée, at Vajrapala's in Belgium

So good to hear this Vajra. Namo Amida Bu!

Vajrapala Moerman
    Participant

Namo Amida Bu, deep bow to all.

On the weekend off 15-16 June, we had an Amida Purelandmeeting with 4 off us, very intimate and deep sharings because of the little group we where. That was good.

We did some lovely practice in the garden with nembutsu and offering of flowers to the Buddha. We did have sharings, had some more insight into the “Summary of faith and Practice” and each of us could tell something more about something in this text that speaks to him/her.

We did have also a good time together in friendship, Daniël furnished us of good food and drinks. It was again very good to be togehter, so very grateful for Amida and this lovely sangha, and for our teacher Dharmavidya, Namo Amida Bu

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar