Hello from Germany

Site-Wide Activity Forums Entrance hall Introductions Hello from Germany

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Acharya Sujatin (temple host) 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Axel Benz
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Axel, I’m from Germany, 56 years old and married.

Some time ago I began with the Introduction to Pureland Buddhism course but never finished it  – it was not the right time (in hindsight I guess due to personal work-related problems: Not the right moment to ponder the importance of love…)

But as I seem to be coming back to the Amida Shu’s books and websites again and again, this might be the time to give it a new try…

Hello Axel – welcome! I feel very close to my European Buddhist family as we’ve just returned from the European conference in Malaga – so good to welcome you here. It sounds like you’re already engaging with the materials, do let us know if there’s anything we can help with, and I offer half an hour of practice on Facebook every Thursday  at 8pm if you’d like to join me, http://www.facebook.com/amidamandala. Namo Amida Bu!

Hello Axel – welcome back!

Let me know if and when you’d like to take up the Intro course again. You had 2 lessons but could start again – whichever you prefer. Let me know, too, if you’d like to continue (or begin again) with me or I could ask the current course co-ordinator, Sanghamitra, to find you a new tutor.

Looks like the ‘affinity with Amitabha Buddha’ is re-emerging. Wishing you plenty of happiness and love on your onward journey.

Namo Amida Bu

Sujatin

Johnathan Robertson
    Participant

Hello Axel! Welcome back and I hope you can continue your course. Namo Amida Bu.

Axel Benz
    Participant

Thank you all for the welcome. Sorry for the late reply but last week was a little tense: work, school (I’ve been working in a nursing home for some years now as an assistant nurse and started the training as a geriatric nurse – is this the right word? – last September) and our ‘gardening season’ began!

@sujatin

I am grateful beyond words that you give me the opportunity to start the course anew! Thank you very much for sending me the two lessons again.

Namo Amida Bu

Axel

Very glad to be back in touch, Axel. Geriatric nursing – such an important area. Your life sounds full! Just take your time with the course. Namo Amida Bu

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar